Saturday, October 29, 2011

Fed up with ICICI and AXIS Bank

Really frustrated with the ICICI bank dealing. Since I opened my Demant and Saving account 3 years back I'm facing problem with my online PIN and Password generation. As soon as I put my Debit card number ICICI bank IVR says "System is down".I complaints lot of time but they are unable to solve it but my Debit Card say its Privilege Banking customer (funny).
Its only for me as per customer care. Thinking of closing my account. Same with AXIS bank saving account. Today in morning I got my cheque back, dropped 10 days back in my AXIS bank account with three notes stating account is closed. I did not used my account for almost 1 year but now from last 5 month I'm regularly transferring my saving into it and I can login my account and can check my balance. And above all today only I done KYC for the same account by visiting personally. It's frustrating, I don't know what to do? Do again I need to visit the branch. No not again please.....

No comments: