Monday, October 17, 2011

Amazing Andaman

Visited Andaman in March '11 after marriage, its was fun as well as thrilling. I planned my 5 day trip after too much doubts in my mind. But at last I booked my Air ticket via Chennai and my stay in Hotel Sea Shell at Port Blair and Havelock using makemytrip and cleartrip.
Port_Blair_Beach
Port Blair Beach

Spent 3 days in Port Blair and visited Andaman Cellular Jail, Science Museum, Jolly Buoy for snorkeling and a nice beach. On third day we headed to have lock island by ferry. I forget to tell you that it was raining heavily all through out my trip so missed few places.
We checked in Seashell Havelock.
Have lock Jetty
Have lock Jetty
Spent 2 days out of which one day was washed by the heavy rain. Next day visited the asian's one of the most beautiful Radhanagar beach.
Radhanagar beach
Raining at Radhanagar beach

Sea Shell Havelock
Sea Shell Havelock (where we stayed)
Now its time to go back to delhi. Sadly makruzz was cancelled due to heavy rain so catched the Govt. Vessel. Reached Port Blair and night stayed in Blue Sea hotel. Next day early morning we took our flight for way back to Delhi via Chennai. Visiting Andaman is awesome but only problem is reaching there from Delhi there is no economical direct Flight to Port Blair. In nutshell I can say really its Amazing Andaman.


No comments: