Thursday, November 10, 2011

Civil Hospital Gurgaon: Impressive Outlook

Today I decided to visit Civil Hospital in old Gurgaon after coming to know that it has been modernized (it was renovated 6 month back though). Even though it was holiday for Civil Hospital, Gurgaon today and doors were locked but I didn't find any difficulty in entering the OPD (outpatient department) area using back door. Once entered I was astonished to see the interior infrastructure and you will too once you see the pictures.

Emergency_Ward_Civil_Hospital_GurgaonOPD Civil Hospital Gurgaon


Either its OPD or Emergency ward, it is like any other private hospital. You can say its in league of Artemis or Paras (leaving Medanta out of it), there is proper cleanliness, marking and convenience for patients.

Civil_Hospital_GurgaonOPD_Sitting_Area_Civil_Hospital_Gurgaon









I could not avail the medical service as I told you previously it was holiday today and even could not query about the OPD fee and timings. I believe that services will be in line with the renovated infrastructure, I'll surely visit in future if I need medical assistant and will post the reviews.

3 comments:

Mudita said...

Nice information and pics, thanks

AAnkitg said...

how to reach here.. can u plz advise..
email me ur no..
on
ankit.gupt@gmail.com

Vikas said...

Hi Ankit, Its situated very much near to Gurgaon Bus stand. Even though the distance is walkable, you can catch shared auto rickshaw. It can charge you only 5 INR
I hope it helped you.